Friday, August 3, 2012

Published Articles on Web Tech by Steven Streight



In the process of submitting samples of my online writing for a project in web development that was announced on LinkedIn, I came across some older content I produced and almost forgot about.

Here are some of my examples of web content that I've had published over the years. The ideas and insights, going back as far as 2004, one year before I started my first blog, are still valid today.

When someone asks me, "What is web content development? What exactly is that you do?" these links can help explain and clarify.

Photo at top of post: "Sunset Over K-Mart" by Steven Streight, August 2, 2012.




Articles for web usability sites: 



Society for Technical Communication "Designing High Fidelity Home Pages"

WebCredible "8 Web Usability Killers"


My web technology and creativity articles for the Technical Communication Library at the Rhetoric and Professional Communication program at Iowa State University.


My photo blog: Lensing and Shuttering.


My web technology articles in InterBusiness Issues magazine.


A recent video I produced for a local criminal defense law firm: "Introducing Miller & Pugh Law Offices, PC".







No comments: